Thursday 17 November 2011

Club Tropicana



Hooray today I had some sewing time to myself & I was able to knock up a couple of cushions for sean-the-prawn. As summer is drawing near I've been feeling all tropical & was excited/inspired to find this pineapple fabric in my ever increasing pile of material stashed away in my sewing area.

Club Tropicana is a great song by Wham although a little cheesy but I think that's the point of it. I was obsessed with it for about 5 minutes in the mid 1980's & it remains dear to my heart, hence the title of this post. Oh I bet you missed my long winded ramblings. I've missed waffling on in your direction. Stay posted as there will be a lot more new sean-the-prawn goodness coming your way. Ideas, ideas, ideas,coming out my ears!

2 comments:

Allana said...

haha, waffle away :)
Love your pineapple cushion, very summery! Tropical retro always reminds me of Qld because mum was there in the 70's and I grew up looking at her pics :)

polkadotpeticoat said...

I have MISSED you Momma.....I thought of you I found at the thrift store a vintage souvenir towel of the Kookaburra bird.......can't wait to see all your new ideas!